Recreational Vehicles

RIS (Recreation Insurance Specialists) offers coverage for a wide range of recreational vehicles from pop up campers to class A motorhomes. In addition to coverage of the following vehicles, we can also insure motorhomes and travel trailers registered by LLCs, partnerships, trusts and corporations. We offer discounts for homeowners, shopping in advance, as well as multiple vehicles.

Vehicles « Utility Trailer Insurance

Utility Trailer Insurance

RIS (Recreation Insurance Specialists) provides utility trailer insurance for your utility trailers used in conjunction with a motorized recreational vehicle such as a Class A Motorhome, Class C Motorhome or Bus Conversion. A utility trailer does not include the living facilities required to be considered a travel trailer or fifth wheel camper. We are also able to cover a utility trailer on a stand‐alone basis.

Get A Quote
Utility Trailer Insurance