Recreational Vehicles

RIS (Recreation Insurance Specialists) offers coverage for a wide range of recreational vehicles from pop up campers to class A motorhomes. In addition to coverage of the following vehicles, we can also insure motorhomes and travel trailers registered by LLCs, partnerships, trusts and corporations. We offer discounts for homeowners, shopping in advance, as well as multiple vehicles.

Vehicles « Toterhome Insurance

Toterhome Insurance

Toterhomes are typically built on a Peterbilt, Freightliner, Volvo, or other heavy duty chassis that includes plumbing for kitchen and bathroom facilities and its own electric power separate from the motor. Toterhomes are commonly registered as Class C motorhomes because they are not built on a chassis designed specifically for motorhomes. A toterhome must have been professionally converted to be eligible for coverage in our program. In addition, these vehicle types are subject to additional underwriting, so you will be asked to provide photos and other additional information.

Get A Quote
Toterhome Insurance