Standard RV Insurance

Standard RV Insurance Coverages include: Bodily Injury, Property Damage, Uninsured Motorists, Medical Payments, and Personal Injury Protection.

Coverages « Standard RV Insurance Coverages

Bodily Injury & Property Damages

BI/PD covers your legal liability to a 3rd party as the result of an accident involving your motorized vehicle. This standard RV insurance, required in most states, will pay medical bills and lost wages of the injured party, as well as damage to property such as another vehicle. BI/PD limits up to $500,000 are available for any motorized unit. BI/PD limits up to $1,000,000 are available for motorized units over $200,000 in value.

Uninsured & Underinsured Motorists

When a person at fault for an accident does not have insurance or does not have enough insurance to cover your damages, Uninsured & Underinsured Motorists (UM/UIM) provides protection to you. This includes medical bills and lost wages and may include damage to property, including your RV.

Medical Payments

Medical Payments will pay medical costs to you or a family member as the result of an accident in your RV, regardless of who is at fault.

Towing & Roadside Labor

If your RV becomes disabled, Towing & Roadside Labor will reimburse, for reasonable expense, to tow your disabled vehicle to the nearest qualified repair facility or provide roadside labor at the point of disablement.

Comprehensive and Collision

Comprehensive (Comp or Other Than Collision) and Collision cover the cost to repair your RV if it is stolen or damaged in a covered accident. Various deductible options are available for standard RV insurance and may be combined with Diminishing Deductible.

Mexico Coverage

RIS (Recreation Insurance Specialists) offers Mexico Insurance Protection for your RV. This coverage will extend your standard RV insurance coverage territory to include physical damage losses (Comprehensive and Collision) in Mexico. Mexican liability coverage must be purchased from a licensed Mexican liability insurer and the unit must be repaired in the United States.